Saturday, September 17, 2011

LoLita Love!

LOOK WHAT I PICKED UP FROM THE POST OFFICE TODAYYYYYYYYY!!!!!

Oh yeah. I got them. I tripped on a credit card and here we are.
     In case you found this by google-ing "Jeffrey Campbell Lita" in search of reviews like I did a thousand times before buying these, then do it. They're great. True to size. Super soft leather, no need to break em' in, they're perfect.
     I'm a terrible vegetarian. Eating cows is a no-no. Wearing them? Well if I were a cow and had to be killed, I'd rather be made into a Jeffrey Campbell shoe than a McDonalds burger or the like. In fact, I think I'd be rather honoured to be one of this fall's most beautiful and trendy shoes, loved by celebrities and fashion bloggers alike. Is "honoured" one of those words that you spell with a 'u' in Canada? If not then I spelled it wrong. Twice. Who cares. Look at my shoeeeessss!!!!!

 I am a towering goddess. That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment